SPRC COVID-19 UPDATES
The Student Parent Resource Center has reduced its face to face hours to Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. to help slow the spread of the novel coronavirus. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes you. The SPRC staff will be available via ZOOM, phone, social media every weekday if you choose not to meet face to face.
Please contact the office at 517-432-3745 or email email@example.com.
We will also provide updates and information through the Student Parent List Serve. Please send us an email if you are not on the list serve and would like to be added. Consider following us on Facebook, Instagram (sprc_msu) and Twitter (SPRCmsu).
Food Bank Information
In light of current events, we are working to continue to operate while keeping everyone involved safe.
Until further notice, we will be open by appointment only. Students are allowed 1 visit per week. By clicking the link below, you can register for a slot during our variable open hours.
To minimize contact, all orders will be taken over the phone or via email. When you set your appointment you will receive an email will our food list and instructions. You will then reply to that email with what you’d like from the list. We will take care of quantities on our end based on your household size.
Once your order has been placed we will fill it and place it on a marked table outside the MAIN Doors of Olin Health Center. Be sure to only take the order that you placed with your name labeled next to it.
When signing up using the link below please do the following:
- sign up using your full given name. This will help us find you in our system
- use your MSU email
- visits are limited to ONE per HOUSEHOLD per week, not per person
To schedule an appointment, please follow the link below:
Other things to keep in mind:
- Please keep your distance from others and avoid forming any line.
- Please do not go through the bagged items to return anything. Please do not order anything you may not want or need.
- If you are feeling ill please do not come. If you don’t have someone to pick up food for you, email the food bank.
- If you don’t receive our email updates, please email the food bank to be added to the list.
The food bank email is Foodbank@msu.edu